Saturday 28 December 2013

The last day I saw him



Hello guys!

My teacher Mr Wilkinson is going back to New Zealand in 9th December
until 22 February. And I'm going back to Indonesia in 26th of January.
So the last time I see him was in the 9th of December.
At the last day almost everyone in the class gave presents to him.
I gave him something that is called Wayang. It's traditional from Indonesia.

 This is Wayang.

Mr Wilkinson's son ( Benjamin ) I gave him a book. Iron man 2.
Me,Carmen,Chisato,Dominika and Sofia made a poster that is full of jokes.
We searched for jokes in the computer.
I wrote this joke.

 How can you make seven even??
Take the S out!  even!

Mr Wilkinson was laughing a lot!
So the last lesson, we watched Madagascar 3.
When the movie finished maria's mom gave a book to Mr Wilkinson.
inside the book all the children in the class wrote a note to him.
I wrote that I will miss you and i gave him my blog and mail.
                                                       This is my class.
                                                   But some of my friends are sick.
                                                       I gave him a very big hug!
                                                         He's the best teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner