Tuesday 31 December 2013

Pepparkakkor



Hello friends!
I went to Architect museum.
Inside There was some real made pepparkakkor house.
It was cool!
                                                        This is a robot.
                                               This is the first place.
                                            The guy who made this wins.
                                              It is hard to make and it is cool!
                                                This is me and the heart.
This is the heart.
                                             This house is under the sea.

This is a foot ball field.
The people who are playing football are gummy bears!



                                                     I think this is very colorful.
                                                       I like the car.
                                              This is my sister looking to a house.
           
This is my favorite!

                                                              This looks like a tree.
                                                                A town?

                                                Cool! A ship!
                                            This one is also my favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner