Thursday 12 December 2013

Borobudur

Hello!
I want to tell you something about when \I went to  Borobudur.
I went to Borobudur when I was 7.
First this is a picture of Borobudur.
            This is how it looks from the top.

this is how it looks when you come in.













Borobudur is in Indonesia, where I come from.
  
It is very high. So you might get tired of walking up the stairs.
I was tired. You will get a very good view from the top.
It was very hot. My skin was getting darker.
                                                                          This is me.
                                                    This my family. There is my grant parents.

                                                                   This is in the front.
It was fun being up there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner