Tuesday 31 December 2013

Skansen

Hello again!

On the 24th of December I and my family and Juno's family went to Skansen.
Skansen is a place where animals live. like a zoo.
First in Skansen we went to a shop.

                                    This is me wearing a crown.
                       This is the shop. In the shop we bought candy.
                   This is me my dad danish Maritza sitting on a horse.
                   The horse is called Dalarna.

                                               This is my mom.
                                           
 There are cats in this room.
           One cat is on the sofa. But you can't really see it.
                                                                                   
               
                                                     This is my sister sitting in the egg.
                                                                  My sister in the tree.
                                                     My sister sitting on a huge mouse.


                                           This is an elk.


                                       This is the fox.

                                                         In there theres 2 owls.
                                                But you can't really see because it's far.
                                                   This is the sea seal.
     Everybody was waiting because there will be a woman
      feeding the sea seals.

                                                     There is the woman feeding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner