Sunday 20 October 2013

Kimono

Hi everybody!

In spring, there was a festival in a park.
The park is called Kungstengarden.
The festival was about Japan.
There was japanese people doing karate.
There was ladies dancing japanese dance.
And a japanese man made a lot of different things and animals with
origami papers to show us.
They paint japanese words in a paper and sale them so
people wan't to buy.
I and my family sit down to watch the japanese dance.
at the end of the dance there was people wearing characters from japan like Mario,
Luigi, princess peach,baby peach, Hello kitty and more.
After we saw a place that you can wear a kimono.
So I and mother went there.
there was a small line.
Then it was my turn. 2 japanese ladies helped me how to wear it.
It was hard to wear. But I like to wear the kimono.
The kimono was pretty. My mother took a picture at the front and at the back.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner