Wednesday 30 October 2013

My Comic




I made a comic book in my school 3en. My friends also made a comic book. My comic book is called Flower. It's about taking care of our planet. It's science. I will tell you the story I made.

One day there was a girl called Armina. She loved flowers. She picked some flowers in her garden. She said "Oh...I love these flowers." Then suddenly a flying big heart came to her and said
 "I need your help! A boy is picking all the flowers in Haga park. He does not care about flowers! and your the only one that can help. Come quickly to Haga park!"  So Armina did what the heart said.

Then Armina told to the boy "Why do you want to pick all the flowers?"  
"Because I don't like flowers and my name is Lou" said the boy.

"Hi Lou, did you know that without flowers humans could not live. Even you!" said Armina. 
"Really?" said Lou. 

"Yes, because bees and butterflies get food from flowers, and other animals eat bees. So if there is no honey bees and butterflies could not live. They will all die. So if you want to do that everyone will die. It is a food chain. If one of the animal or plant die in the food chain, then all of us will die. So it is better if you don't pick flowers and let them die." said Armina.

"Ok I will plant flowers again but I need your help. Can you help me?" said Lou.
"Of course" said Armina. So then they planted seeds.
"Oh thanks" said the flying big heart to Armina.

                                                            THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner