Sunday 27 October 2013

Grona Lund

I went to Grona Lund on 28th of September.
My uncle is so kind that he paid me and my family to go to Grona Lund.
28th of September is last day of Grona Lund.
In Winter, grona lund closes.
But in Spring it will open again.
The last  day was a special day.
The normal days are that you have to pay to go inside and you have to pay
to go on a ride. It was very expensif.
The last day is that you only have to pay to go inside.
Then you can take any ride. But some rides you need to pay.

My friend Ylfa also went to Grona Lund.
The first ride we took was the Lyrtan.

It goes up and down. It was very fun and it tickles my tummy.
I went there with my brother.
Then we took the insane roller-coaster.


I screamed when I saw that I was very high.
But just once. Then when it started to spin, I didn't scream at all.
I was holding very tight. It was scary.
My brother was next to me. My dad did not want to try cause he's scared.
The next thing we do is the bumping cars.
It was so bumpy. I like it.
Then we ride on the Vilda musen.
It is a roller coaster that only goes up and down.
It goes very high then it goes down.
 The next thing we do is the Kvasten.
It is a roller coster of withes.
It was really fun. it is high.
Then I and my father and my brother went to eat and rest.
There was a ghost house. I wan't to go there but I was a little scared so I went there with my dad and my brother. It is not a roller coster.you just have to walk in the house. But there was scary things.
But I know it is not real. So the next thing we went is the skrattkammaren.
Inside there was just a mirror that made yo different and funny.
i went there with Ylfa. then Ylfa me and my brother and dad went to the villa musen again.
When we went to the roller coster and it went down, a camera took a picture.
my father bought  it. Then Only me and Ylfa went to the eclipse.
When we were in the line many people came in the line. So I could not tell the my dad and my
brother that i'm here. Eclipse is the most highest star flyer in the world.
The line was so long that it took us 1 hour to wait.
Then it was our turn to ride. It was so cool! I can see all of grona lund.
I was very high! but it was cold. But it's fun!
My brother took the small eclipse.
I and my friends and brother went on almost all the rides that I can't tell you all of them.
I went like 18 rides or 17 rides.                              
My sister went to the smaller rides for small children.
The 4rd last ride we took was the octopus.
The octopus spins us very fast but you won't get dizzy!
It will be very fun!
Then my dad bought me and my brother 1 cotton candy.
And my sister 1 cotton candy. I and my brother share.
But we finish really fast so when my sister is not looking
I take a little bit of the candy. It is already 7 p.m.
we have to go home.  But my dad allow me to just take the ladybird ride.
So I did. It was a little fun because it was short and not so fast. It was for small children.
 Then I went to a cup. the cup will spin you around.
Then I went to the merry round. The place is all rides for small children.
The bigger rides is the other side.
The last ride I took was the train. It is kind of a roller coaster.
Then I went back home.



             Bye! Se you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner