Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween Disco

At my class there is a halloween disco.
In Friday 25th october.
I  don't have a costume so I make a costume.
I will be a black and white cat.
I will make a chain for the tail.
And I will paint my face like a cat.w
I will wear normal clothes.
I borrowed a witch hat from the class
I'm a witch cat. There was 4 people dressed up like cats.
my friend Hosna she also doesn't have a costume so
she made a hat and painted her face like a bat.
Then there was my friend Doris
she also didn't have a costume so he was a grape.
She put many black balloons in her sweater
and a hat with leafs on it. She was actually
a big huge fat grape. everyone said her costume was awesome.Mr Wilkinson's son called Benjamin he also came to our class and party. Mr wilkinson paint Benjamin's face red and black. Then we had brake time, the other children from other grades looked at us and just looking and talking. Then I and My friends did trick or treat to the children and adults.
Then we went back up stairs. We went to different grades for doing
something different. In my class we played a game that if the music stopes we
have to find a pillow and sit. The 4th grade Swedish the teacher showed us a scary film.
Doris has to sit on the back because her costume is too big to sit on the front.
But for me it was not scary at all. In 5th grade swedish teacher read us a vampire
story. Benjamin also went with us. Doris again shoed sit on the back. The 6th grade teacher taught us a game called killer game.It was quite fun. Then we went to the 5th grade english class. The teacher gives us a paper that is a ghost and we shoed cut it out. But Doris she cannot sit on the chairs because her costume was too fat so she has to sit on the floor and cut.
Then we had to go to lunch. doris gave up so she put her costume off.
And she cannot eat with her costume. Doris told me that I took too much for Halloween.
Then we had lunch brake time. We played killer ball. Benjamin also played killer ball.
We pretend that he was the winner. Because he was little and cute. But he's a boy.
He is not shy at all. When the brake was over we did a game that was similar to
pinch the tail on the pony. There was a big picture of a witch.
We had like kind of glue tag and if you put it to the witch's nose you will win.
The teacher will spin you around and he will put a scarf to cover your eyes.
I didn't win. I put the glue tag on the newsletter. I didn't put it on the picture.
Then we had a disco! I and my friends danced. And there was a lot of sweets and ice cream.
I bring 2 ice creams. And 2 pack of chocolate balls. Every student bring more than food.
We had 1 pack of big marshmallows and 1 pack of small marshmallows.
There are lots of candy. There is Haribo. There is 5 ice cream boxes.
And 4 packs of chips. This day we have no lessons. We had a disco. We also have cookies.
We had 5 packs of cookies. Sofia's mom made a little cakes and she decorate it like witches fingers. I didn't want to eat it. I was scared. I know it was just a little cake but I still did not want to.  I ate a little of all of them.It was yummy. Except the witches finger.
The teacher has a disco ball. Mr Wilkinson puts on songs. Then we danced.
We also did limbo. Chisato was the winner. She is good at limbo.
I and saga stand on the table and dance. It was so fun. I was sweat all over my neck.
I was a bit tired. My favorite song is I knew you were trouble and dynamite.
Many students went home. Then the disco was finished. I and my other friends helped the
teacher to clean the class room up. When when I almost went home Mr Wilkinson gave me Chisato's hat to me so I can give the hat to Chisato. When I went home I saw in the classes blog
that there were lots of students forgot their things. Because they were having fun so they
forgot their things. I don't celebrate Halloween. I'm a muslim.

                  Bye! see you later my friends!

1 comments:

Aisya said...

it was so fun you know having a halloween party with my class

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner