Monday 8 August 2016

my target in jhs (Junio High School )

1. be the best
my first target in jhs in 8th grade is to be the top first smartest and the best scores.
how I can be the best is to study hard.
math is my favorite subject. for me at the beginning its quite hard
but if you understand it, it will be so easy for you.
and the teacher is also good. its name is teacher Maryati.
i like the way she teaches.
everyone in the class gets a turn to come up to answer the question,
or sometimes explains it.  Second subject i like the moste team
is science. The teacher is Suherman.
I also like him, because he sometimes teachs us by giving
work and we have to do it as a team.
then the leader of the team has to explain how we did the work in front of the class.
I  had been the leader and speaking in front of the class about 4 times.
but thats not enough!!!
and I also want to have the best nam in 9th grade.

2. Be Brave
My second target is to be brave to go up and speak in front of many people.
well, it's kind of nervous you know...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner