Thursday 4 August 2016

me, an eight grader girl

hi!!!
now I'm in 8th grade junior high school.
my school is smp negeri 108 jakbar.
in each grade it has 8 classes from a to h.
in seventh grade im in 7C.
and now I'm in 8C. C C C again.

alhamdullilah, one thing I really want it I've reached it.
it was being the top  10  smartest, bestest, in my class.
well i was the six best in class, but I'm still the top ten!
it really tooked time to reach the top ten.
i studied hard to be the best so my mom and dad can be proud of me.
although I kind of failed in days.
like have a least score at tests in class. at that day my mom was quite mad with me
but I did do my best. and my next thing to do in eight grade
is to be the number one smartest, bestets, pretiest, in eight grade.
in the new grade my friends werent the same friend in last grade.
i got new best friends. and some of them are really smart and pretty
well then it turns out that I have a friend that can help me be the top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner