Thursday 2 January 2014

New years eve in Sweden


At December 31 I and my family stayed awake until 12.
My sister slept for 4 hours before 12.
So my sister is not sleepy when we wait.
While were waiting we watched a movie called Everyone's Hero.
At 11:30 My family went to the city with a car.
There was lots of people and cars.
When we got to the city we wait until 12.
When it was 12 , lots and lots of fireworks came.
The sound was so loud!   Now it's 2014!
Usually we stay at home and we see fireworks in our balcony.
But now we borrowed a car so we went to the city.

                                                          This one is a colorful one.





                                                 This one is a big one.
                         

                                                          They're going to light up a lampion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner