Saturday 25 January 2014

Swimming

Nice to see you again friends!!!!!!
Did you know that I can swim???!!
I can swim 2 laps without stopping.
My father put me and danish to a swimming class.
every tuesday i swim.
I learned swimming for 8 lessons.
In the swimming pool there is a very small pool for babies to play.
The medium pool for learning how to swim.
The deep pool is for the ones who knows how to swim.
Everyone in my group is in the deep pool.
Well my brother needs to learn a little more.
The deep pool at the end it is 4 meters down.
I really like swimming.
In the last lesson everyone in my group got a diploma for
swimming.

IN my class there is also swimming class.
I learn how to swim with my friends.

I swim every Thursday.


Once the teacher told me and my friends to do 8 laps without stopping.
in the 4th  I was very very tired!!!!!!
On day there was a swimming test.
We have to swim 12 or 10 laps.
I forgot. I was the second last who finished the test.
But I past the test!!!!!!!
I got a water drop drawing.
but I lost it.
Well that is sad.

bye!!!!! I hope you can swim! And if you can't , I'm sure
In the future you will be able to swim!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner