Tuesday 21 January 2014

Viking Line Mariella

Hello!
I again went cruising!
But this time we are not going to Tallin, were going to Finland city called Helsinki.
We never went to Helsinki with Viking Line. But now we did.
There is lots of viking lines. And they all go to different places.
                                                            This is Viking Line
Viking Line Mariella goes to Finland. Cruising takes 3 days and 2 nights.
The first time I saw Viking Line it was really small.
I thought it is going to be very boring. Then we went inside the cruise.

When we got to our cabin there was no TV!
Usually in the cruise there is a small TV. But in this cruise there was no TV!
Me my father and my brother said that it is going to be boring without a TV!
After a while we went to look around the cruise. My Dad found a playground.
So we played there. after one hour there was an hullahup race.
my sister lost in the first round. My brother lost in the third round.
And I won! i completed all the rounds.
in the last round I was racing with a boy!!!!
in the middle of the game,when I was still hullahuping I lost control.
Just at that time the boy's hullahup that was racing with me fell down!!!!!!!
So I won! I got a santa bag with candies inside, and
a band for your hair. the one who lost got a band too.
After that race there was a balance competition.
I lost in like 4 seconds. I and my sister got a pink balloon.
My brother got a blue balloon.
After we took a break. we went to a shop and took some pictures
with simpson and a cat, witch I don't know the name of the cat.
In the next day there was more compotitions that I'm tired
to tell you guys.


So do you have a good time???
I hope so! bye guys!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner