Tuesday 25 February 2014

Flood

Hi friends!
one day when I was in Indonesia I said that I want to try
how flood is like .
Is it fun? is it dirty?
The next Day at 6 a.m. it was really rainy  hard outside.
A few minutes later it was starting to make a flood.
And I had to go to school.
So My father and my brother went to school with a motor.
Then My father went back to take me to school.
I had to hold an umbrella so I won't be wet.
The flood went deeper and deeper.
The flood went until my leg. This is me going home from school with my friends.



When school finished The flood went deeper.
I thought flood would be fun but it wasn't.
You can't play with your friends outside and everytime you
walk to the flood later you always need to wash your foot.
Because then there will be bacteria in your foot.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner