Monday 17 February 2014

Aya , Akram , Aziz

 Aya Akram and Aziz are my friends in Sweden.
they come from Indonesia.
Aya is a girl and akram and aziz is a boy
Akram and aziz are brothers.
Akram is 11 years old and Aziz is 5 years old.
Aya is 7 years old.
Aya and akram and aziz is my best friends.
when i was almost going to the airport to Indonesia I gave
Aya 2 magnet with a picture of akram aziz and Aya and me.
I also gave her a key ring with my picture in it.
i gave the same thing to akram and aziz.
Aya gave me a necklace.
I have a half heart necklace and Aya has the
other part of the heart.
my heart says best and her heart says friends.
I really miss them.

This is special card for Aya from me.
Tis is a picture of me and Aya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner