Thursday 16 June 2016

The poor sweet little kitty


Hi!!!!
my name is Sylvia. Sylviana Miamora Kadenza Actually.
but please, just call me Sylvia.
I live with my mother and my little sister, Shovfa.
my dad is already in heaven.
well, sometimes I really miss him a lot!
I and Shovfa actually are very close together.
we almost like the same thing.
oh yeah, and kittens are the best.
we both dreamed every night of having just one little kitty sleeping by my side.
That couldn't ever happen because my mom is allergic to cats.
but you may have heard about a sentences nothing's impossible only if you
just try and work hard.
and....abrrrra kadabrrrra!!!!
my dreams actually came true.
it all started when I and my sister was walking

continued.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner