Wednesday 30 March 2016

My dad

My dad,
He does everything to make me happy
Everyday he works hard to make my life a better life
When I was small, he always take care of me
He takes me to Disney land
He takes me to the library
He takes me to see the world
He never gave up on me
He never complain
He is my star, my hero

When I was sad he always cheered me up
Sometimes I hurt his feelings with no saying sorry
I wanted to make my dad happy
But all I do is just make him feel bad
My dad wanted me to be a success person like him
But I don't even know my dream
Sorry dad, one day I promise I will make you
happy like you made me happy

I always feel like Im the unluckiest girl in the world
but thats wrong, Im the luckiest !!!
Im so lucky to have a dad like him, a family!
without dad I wouldn't go around the world
learning stuffs I didn't know till now
I realized that many children in the world
didn't have a chance to see the world
Or maybe has no family at all

Sorry dad, I hurt your feelings and didn't say sorry
well now I'm saying it, sorry really sorrrrrry
Please forgive....
From your oldest daughter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner