Wednesday 23 March 2016

KKPK goes to Korea

I and my family went to senayan, Jakarta because there were
having a festival called Islamic Book Fair.
So there are many books islamics were sold.
There were also KKPK. KKPK is kecil kecil puny karya.
It's Indonesian. So kkpk is a book made by children
like junior high schools or even younger.
I always wanted to be a writer, so I have one book of KKPK.
The tittle is the secret strawberry.
So when I came to the IBF there was like
a game or maybe like a race about KKPK goes to Korea.
It's a bout going to korea, so the presents are something connecting with korea.

I joined the race it has lot of games and I and my group won the third winner.
We got a book of kkpk, a bag BNI, and a calendar.
The books tittle was sejuta bibit impian.
I also got a fan, a small one, actually all of us did get one.
My little sister, Maritza also joined the race.
She and her group got the first winner.
She got the same thing as i got but she has special presents!!!
She got a KKPK goes to korea shirt,
and she can wear a hanbok and take pictures of it.
Hanbok is an traditional dress from Korea.

It was fun having the prices, but a bit boring about the games for my old.
When I got home I directly open the book I got and read it.
It was exiting! What amazing stories!
I really like reading fiction, but when ever I get an idea of making
one fiction it never gets to the end.
I don't know. every time I read good exiting fiction I got a great idea of making
a fiction, but then it will seem boring. Maybe I'm not used to it.
What I like is writing stories that really happen to me.
Like my adventures, or it can be vacations.
I like writing vacation the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner