Sunday 7 February 2016

The best UMI in the whole universe!



Hi !!! 
Do you know who's the most best person in your life?
Yes , its your mother!
But my mother is so special to me.
she's my everything!!!
I am so proud I have the best umi in the whole entire universe!
you must kept asking what is umi, right?
Umi , I call Umi for my mother.
In Indonesian we used to call our mother mak, bunda, ibu, or umi.
when I was small my umi always were there for me.
Umi is kind, pretty, kreatif and patient.
She always tries to keep me happy.
My mom made me a skirt, a pencil case, shirt and more other things!
She always gave me good books to read.
She tolds me to do right things.
I am so close to my mother.
So close that if my umi goes out only for an half day,
sometimes I cry, a little bit.
I must tell you that, she's so so so cares about me.
When i was sick, she called the doctor.
Or when I get out for a one whole day and I never come home,
She will sure go out and look for me until she finds me.
I'm so happy to have that kind of umi!

                                                 This is my umi, pretty isn't it?
                                                         
                                                     She looks happy, isn't she?




Sometimes umi tell me and my other brothers and sister a bed time story at the night.
So sweet in't it?
I really love love love my umi so much!
 I usually say
" I love you more than you love me!"
to my mother.
Bye! Have a fun time with your umi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner