Wednesday 12 March 2014

I Miss My Dad

Hello friends!
This story is a true story that I made in Sweden.


This morning was a cold day.
The temperature is 12. It was misty outside.
I was lying on my bed thinking about my dad.
I haven't seen my dad in 3 weeks.
I was sad and the house was quite without him.
My mom and my sister was sleeping next to me.
my dad is in Meccah for hajj.
But when I washed my face, I remembered something happy was
going to happen. Today was Thursday and on Friday morning I remembered that
my father is coming back.
I was very happy.
I can't wait to see my dad.
I have to do my homework first so i can play with my dad.
At the evening it was dark.
I can't even see the clouds.
I helped my mom clean up bedroom. My bed room is a mess.
My sister spread out papers, dolls,toys and beads all over the floor.
So I cleaned all the mess.
I don't want my dad to see my bedroom a mess.
When the house was clean, my mom told me to sleep.
But I don't want to sleep at all.
I want to wait so I can see my dad fast.
Minutes past by.
I was getting tired and tired.
So decided to sleep.
When I lied on my bed I was fast asleep.
THE NEXT MORNING.
I wake up early in the morning.
everyone was sleeping except me.
I remind about my mom saying that dad will come in the morning.
So I rushed into my parents bedroom, I knocked the door.
There was some one sleeping next to my mom.
I think It's my dad but I'm not sure.
Because it was dark so I can't see clearly.
so i said dad?
then the face of the person looked at me and said Aisya?
Dad! i ran to my dad and hugged him.
Then my brother was standing at the door .
Daddy!
Joining with your family is more important than anything!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aisya I love your blog posts. And I found this one to be the most touching post. Yes I agree, family is more important than anything! Keep writing ya Aisya :)

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner