Monday 19 August 2013

Stocholm's Culture Festival

Culture festival is in Stockholm city. There are many activities for children. And its free! I went there with my friends. someone bring 3 little turtles. And we could touch them. They were cute.
               
                                     My sister and my brother also touched the turtle.


                                   I also did sewing. I did a bag. Someone help me sew the bag.


                                                       
It was so much fun!

Someone teached me how to make a butterfly.
                                         
 I was making a butterfly, someone helped me make it.
                                           
This is the butterfly. I put the butterfly on a clip.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner