Monday 19 August 2013

My Traveling


I have been in many countries.
I have been in:

Sweden
Belgium
Norway
Germany
Denmark
Finland
Latvia
Estonia
Luxemburg
Netherlands
Indonesia
Italy
Spain
Hungary
France
Swiss

Abu Dhabi and Qatar only for transit.

I have been in 16 countries.
And I am now 9 years old.
I come from Indonesia.
First I went to Belgium for 5 years.
In Belgium I went on a vacation to many countries.
now we are living in Sweden.
Then we will live in Indonesia next year.

I want to go to to China,Turkey, California and Malaysia.
I want to go there because my best friends are living there.
My little brother Danish is 8 years old and he want to go to Japan.
My little sister is 4 years old. my little brother, my mom and little sister has also been 16 countries.

My father is 36 and he has been in 21 countries.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner