Friday 8 January 2016

My spectacular holidayyyy!!!!!!


Hi guyssss!!!!
Gues what? I got a holiday about TWO weeks!!!!
The the holiday starts about 21th of Desember 2015.
And I get back to school on 4th of January 2016.
And you know that I never stayed home in the holidays right?
So are you guys wondering what do I do in this holiday?
Well let's find out

My holiday : ( going to Tanjung Pasir )
I and my family went to Tanjung pasir at six in the morning.we went there on 1th of January 2016.
Our plan was to swim on the beach .But then we change our minds. We went to a island
that was called Untung Jawa. We went there with a boat. The boat was quite big.
I was so exited on going to that island. I was already prepared for swimming.
I brought my clothes for change and a towel to dry myself.
I, Danish and my sister maritza collected shells. My brother got the most beautiful.
When I was collecting shells I saw like a boat pulling like a ballon.
But in the balloon there was five people in it. It's not really a balloon exactly.
But it's hard to explain . So let's just call it a balloon.

I want to try it too. So I told mommy that I want to try it too.
And mommy said I could try it. My aunt Yanti and aunt Nur was sitting in the front.
Me, Danish and mommy was sitting in the back
My brother was in the middle. My mom was in the left, and I was in the right.

I was so exited to try this. Then a boat pull us and we go around and around the beach.
My dad was too scared to try it so he didn't try. Dad and grandma was watching me.
My sister and brother, Maritza and zhafran was busy playing in the water.
It was so scary and fun ridding the balloon. I wasf screaming a lot!!!!
It was really fun that I want to take another ride. But I know I wasn't allowed.
So I and my brother sisters were playing and swimming in the water.
My mom and my aunt didn't swim because they didn't bought their clothes for change.
I,Danish and Maritza was making a sand castle. We decorate it with pretty shells on top.

After having lots of fun in the water we decided to change our clothes.
After that we prayed and got back home. I was sleeping in the car when we were getting home.
I had to say thank you to my dad because he always makes me happy.
So, thank you dad and remember that Aisya loves more than you love me!!!❤️




THE END


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner