Saturday 28 June 2014

My First Fasting in Indonesia

Hello friends!
This is a story of my first fasting in Indonesia.
last year I did fasting in Sweden.
In Sweden the time we fast is around 19 and 20 hours because it's Summer.
But in Indonesia we have to fast for only 13 hours.

The day we fast is on sunday 29 June.
Before fasting I did sahur.
I woke up at 4 a.m.
I eat and drink so much before subuh, after I finished eating I went to the mosque and pray shubuh.
my brother is not here.
he is in the pesantren for 1 week!
he's gonna sleep there.
in there he's gonna be more good at reading Qur'an.
after I pray I went home .
this is just the beginning of my fasting!
I'l come back and tell you the other parts because now I wanna sleep.
now it's like 6 a.m. in the morning!

9.30 in the morning I woke up.
I decided to do some activities.
my first activity was praying dhuha, reading quran and making a card for danish.
I missed him so much!
the title of the card is HAPPY RAMADAN DANISH.
I made 2 cards for Danish.
I drew a picture of my family on the front of the card.
inside the card I drew mountains in Bogor.
I also drew a rainbow and wrote a little message for him.
                                                               My first card.


                                                           inside the card.

                                                           my second card is like a letter.


                                                          inside the letter.
                                         
my little sister made this card for mom and dad.
                                                   
 I made this card for mom and dad.

After I made these cards I went to the mosque to pray maghrib with my family.
we also eat there because it's time to break our fast, then after isya we did Tarawih.
wasalamualakum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner