Tuesday 8 April 2014

surprise

I  looked around nothing seems unusual.
but then my room got lighter and lighter.
the sun was shining bright to my eyes.
I can hear birds singing.
the song always made me happy.
and always remind me about happy things.
I  remind when my sister was born.
she looked cute.
her eyes were tiny.
her cheeks was red.
she was small like a doll.
I went out of my bedroom.
I went out to see my parents.
But then I did not see my parents.
Instead I saw a small box.
I wondered what will be inside.
I walked slowly to the box.
I opened it very slowly.
Then I saw a fluffy white and orange kitten.
it looks like 5 years old.
I was very happy because I always wished to have a kitten.
I slowly picked the kitten up and I pad the kitten's head.
I showed the kitten sister , brother , and my parents.
My parents said the present was from my grandmother.
She gave me this cute kitten for me?
yes. said my parents.
I was so happy that and I rushed to call my grandmother for saying thanks.
After calling I picked one name for the kitten.
And the name is SILKY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner