Friday 14 June 2013

Last Day in 3rd grade at Rodabergskolan


At the second last day in 3rd grade at Rodabergskolan, we had a potluck luncheon.
A potluck luncheon  is every family has to bring food.
Like this.
Then we all eat. I and my class made their own flower and my teacher put a lot of candy in our flower.
We also make our name tags for  parents name or brother or sister.
         I always sit beside Irem.
This is the picture of 3rd grade. my teacher's name is Teacher Barbara.
Next year in 4th grade my teacher will be Mr Wilkensen. He's from New zealand.
    Then the very last day. At the last day of school there will also be singing on the stage. And everybody will be listening .
After each class get a big balloon. Then we let it go.


This is teacher Barbara. She's kind. She has a helper in the class.
Teacher Terisa is her helper and she's kind and creative. We did lots of art.
I'm going  to miss my teacher a lot because teacher Barbara is going to teach the 1st grade. Terisa is is going to be 4th swedish class helper. Mr wilkensen is going to be my teacher next year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner