Sunday 23 December 2012

Post Museum

In the post museum I wear post clothes.
But the post clothes were too big for me to wear.


Danish, my brother played computer.He need to build a road.
I am taking some posts.My sister, Maritza is also playing computer.


I don't like this type machine because you can't do backspace.
And it is hard.But Danish like the type machine.
And it's an old type machine.

 I am using a secret letter and to send a secret massage.you do it like this.One ABC order is on top.In under it, there is ABC order mixed.For example A=G. That's how you do it.


|At the past the post man used A post horn and A spear to call his friends.
 The post man used a horse to go faster.


 They took turns for A new post code.

 They have to work hard because of the bad road.


On Winter they used with a horse and a sleigh.




                                                                          THE END

3 comments:

Atik Zulfiati said...

aisyah...an old type machine that you find at the post museum... do you know? it's still use in my office in Indonesia :D

Aisya said...

Asalamualaikum Tante Atik I dind't know that?I thought the people
were using in the old time.And now no people are using it.I thought.Is it hard to type with it?
Do you like the old type machine?
Bye!Have A Happy Winter Holiday!Waalaikumsalam!

Atik Zulfiati said...

Assalamualaikum Aisya...

yeah. its true. we still use the old type machine in our office. hahahaha how primitive we are. you saw that in the museum but we still use it in our office till now.

i dont like to type with the old type machine cause like you said its hard to type with it but i like the sound when someone type with it. 'tik tik tik... so we called the old type machine "mesin TIK" :D

Post a Comment

 

Cerita Aisya © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner